Thursday, August 16, 2012

Feeling Sentimental


Last night I was watching season six of Sex and the City, the episode where Carrie says goodbye to Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte to go to Paris with Alexander Petrovsky.  I couldn't help but tear up a bit thinking about the amazing friends and family I left behind in Iowa.  I truly am blessed to have such wonderful relationships with truly wonderful people. 

I hope you all know that I miss you very, very much already and cannot wait until I see you again!  It saddens me to think of the things I will miss throughout the next year or two, but I am excited to hear of your many adventures as well as share with you some of mine.  You have been a huge part of my life and have made me a better person by just being yourself.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment