Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon Bombing

An amazing photo captured by a CNN photographer.
 
It truly saddens me when I wake up and the first thing I hear is of evil and destruction.  My heart goes out to those affected by the bombing at the Boston Marathon.  Your joy was stolen from you and your accomplishment tainted with fear and despair.
 
One thing that holds true is the ability for Americans to pull together in times of crisis.  When flipping through the pictures from the explosion on CNN, it brought tears to my eyes to see the unity of those involved. Complete strangers embraced and cried on each others' shoulders and many who were physically unharmed helped the injured.  There are many things wrong in this world, but that is one thing I can say with certainty is right.
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment