Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Our Lives in Photographs: Life in the Desert

Spring in the Desert






This is a vine plant that they use as a filler around walkways and what not.  They are flowering now and I LOVE the star shape of the little purple blooms!



 These bushes line the sidewalk, separating you from the busy road.



Beautiful, fragrant flowers that adorn the bushes lining a nice sitting area by our building.



Grover like smelling the flowers, too.  :)

Just a few pictures from around our apartment building. We took Grover for a walk and the flowers were in bloom and absolutely beautiful!  I obviously played a little bit with the color selector feature on my camera.  :)  There are new blooms popping up all the time here and it is quite lovely.  One of the perks of living in a warm climate.

P.s. I am saving and looking forward to purchasing a swanky camera so I can take some rock star, artsy-fartsy pictures.  These pictures were just taken with my point-and-shoot camera.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment