Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dance Playlist!

Want to get back to this size/healthiness/fitness level!
 I have found it difficult to get into a workout routine in Dubai. With the high cost of gyms and the heat, it is difficult to find indoor or outdoor exercises that are fun and keep me motivated. The lack of exercise has left me feeling squishy and gross, exhausted all the time and has lowered my self-image a bit. Not good things. . . Happily, I have found something FUN to do that works cardio and also will help to get some muscle tone back!  Woo hoo!!
 
What is it you ask? Awesomeness, I say.  :)
 
We went to a brunch hosted by one of the teachers at school and they had a Kinect set up. I was skeptical at first because I have played the Wii and was less than impressed.  The boys started out playing ping pong and then someone suggested putting on Dance Central. Where you dance. And get points for being a rock star. I played once and was addicted!!  A Kinect has been added to our  'must purchase upon arrival to States' list.
 
And this size/healthiness/fitness level.
 
I didn't want to wait that long to play, so I started Googling and low and behold, people have uploaded the game to YouTube!  Yay!  I have put together a playlist of some of my faves so far (I am still looking for fun ones to add! The more the merrier!) and LOVE exercising!  I was telling Ben last night that normally I get to the point in my exercising where I'm just like, 'UGH - is this EVER going to END!'.  I don't have that feeling with the dance playlist!  I get really into it and have a good time with it. I constantly am saying, 'Okay, I'll just do ONE more and then will [insert task that needs to be done].' 
 
Link to playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RPPwZHJO1A&feature=share&list=PL8Djrjj3b5M_QH9sBJ-h-0pHw-FwMihXa

 
So, with my excitement and motivation, I hope I have inspired you to try my dance playlist! I warn you - it is fun and addicting and you'll want to do it again.  And again.  And again. :)
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment