Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Fun!

I know it is early and Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet (or Halloween, but it is irrelevant), but I want to get this out there early so that people have a chance to participate if they wish.  Since Ben and I are unable to be with family and friends this holiday season, we would like to extend the invitation to have a little fun.

Have you ever heard of Elf on the Shelf?  Well this year we would like you to join us in a bit of fun and competition!  Here is what you do:

Step 1:  Purchase an Elf on the Shelf or some kind of elf that you can use.

Step 2:  Take a picture with you and your elf.  If you are doing this with someone, i.e. significant other, friend, imaginary friend, etc., please have all of you in the picture.

Step 3:  Take at least one picture of your elf in a silly, cute, crazy or whatever pose.

Step 4:  Send the picture of you and your elf and the picture(s) of your elf to me and I will post them on the blog!  Ben and I will select a winner and there will be some form of prize.  The prize has yet to be determined, but it will be something fun from Dubai so it is worth it to participate!

You may think this is silly and you are right! So be a good sport and participate!!  If you are interested, either message me on Facebook or shoot me an email!  I have passed this idea onto other expats in Dubai and they are going to do the same thing with their family and friends.  Since we cannot all be together we thought it would be something fun to unite us all. 

A bit confused?  See the below pictures of Elf on the Shelf ideas:






















This is a chance to be creative!  Please, please, please join in the fun!  The more the merrier!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment