Monday, March 21, 2016

Emotional Roller Coaster

Now that I have submitted most of my applications to law school, I have been on quite the roller coaster ride of emotions. As typical with my generation, I enjoy instant gratification, so having to wait 3+ weeks for a decision is driving me mad.

Day 1: Submit application. Feel proud of self and excited! 
Day 2: Check status of application a gillion times per hour. Feel confident. 
Day 3: No one is going to say yes. . . I'm not going to get in. This is going to be awful. 
Day 4: It doesn't matter all that much. I plan to take a year off anyway. I'm fine.
Day 5: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
Day 6 & 7: What if I get in? What if we have to move? Change is too scary. I'm going to go vomit now.

Week one down. At least two to go. 

Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment