Thursday, September 24, 2015

Freaking out.



My current mantra. . . 

You know that feeling when you look at your life and realized you are trying to do way too much at one time? Well that is me right now. 

I have a loaded schedule of 3 online courses through Iowa, 2 that I am finishing up from the summer, I am trying to prepare for the LSAT on October 3rd, I am working on preparing all of my crap to apply for law school, and I am working full time. I envy those who either do not have to work and are going to school full time, OR who are working on getting ready to apply to law school while working but without other classes. I know I'm being a big baby right now because there are people with a lot more on their plate than me, but I don't care. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

Today, I feel like I am drowning because I can't turn my brain off. I keep thinking about everything I have to get done in the next 2 months and I feel helpless. I'm trying to switch my thinking to just one day at a time - max one week. I can do one week. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment